Terms of personal data processing
By providing its personal data, the User agrees to process, store and use his personal data on the basis of Federal Law No. 152-FZ "On Personal Data" of 27.07.2006 for the following purposes:
- Implementation of customer support
- Receiving information about marketing events by the User
- Carrying out of audit and other internal researches with the purpose of improvement of quality of given services.
Personal data means any personal information that allows you to establish the identity of the User / Buyer, such as:
- Full Name
- contact number
- E-mail address
- Mailing address
Personal data of Users are stored exclusively in electronic media and processed using automated systems, except when manual processing of personal data is necessary in connection with the implementation of legal requirements.
The Company undertakes not to transfer the received personal data to third parties, except for the following cases:
- At the request of authorized government bodies of the Russian Federation only on the grounds and in accordance with the procedure established by the legislation of the Russian Federation.
- Strategic partners who work with the Company to provide products and services, or those that help the Company to sell products and services to consumers. We provide to third parties the minimum amount of personal data required only to provide the required service or conduct the necessary transaction.
The Company reserves the right to amend unilaterally these rules, provided that the changes do not contradict the current legislation of the Russian Federation. Changes in the terms and conditions of these Regulations shall take effect after they are published on the Site.