XXI IP Forum. Russia & CIS
infor-media Russia invites you to The 21th Intellectual Property Forum. Russia and CIS, which will be held on June 8–9, 2020 in Moscow, Russia.
Do not miss this important event! We have been holding events on this topic for already 15 years.
- 130+ participants; 20+ industries;
- 7 federal districts of Russia and CIS countries;
- 88% of the audience - business representatives;
- real participation of Federal Intellectual Property, Patent and Trademark Service and Intellectual Property Court;
- parallel flows of interests;
- the best cases of winners of the IP Russia Awards 2019;
- parallel round-table consultations for delegates (“intellectual sandbox”).
The main topics of the forum:
- Features of the protection of intellectual property (IP) abroad
- Best Practices for IP Portfolio Management and Process Automation
- Counterfeiting issues
- Trademark Protection - Strategies and Processes
- Positions of the Armed Forces of the Russian Federation and SIP on the Protection of IP Rights
- Shared ownership in IP
- IP protection in the EAEU countries. Introduction of Eurasian Trademarks
- Patent work and patent search
- Protection of computer programs and other IT solutions
- Internet copyright litigation
- Litigation: Best Practices
Who will be:
heads of legal services, lawyers, judicial department specialists, heads of intellectual property departments, patent attorneys, intellectual property experts and managers of largest companies working in EAEU.
The conference will also be of interest to intellectual property managers, partners of consulting and law firms; heads of patent firms and independent patent attorneys.
We are sure that visiting the forum will be interesting and useful for you from a practical point of view.