XIV Pharmacy Summit "Pharmacy chain efficiency management"
Straight to the point:
- 550+ representatives. TOP 100 Russian pharmacy chains + vibrant regional players + TOP 20 distributors + major pharmaceutical manufacturers.
- ALL federal districts + CIS pharmacy chains.
- LEGENDARY DISCUSSIONS: main trendsetters in the Russian pharmacy retail are onstage to openly discuss market problems.
- 3D REVIEWS. Drivers for growth of federal chains, regional pharmacies, distribution.
- NEW PRACTICE FORMATS: World-cafe — brainstorming opportunities vs. risks, business breakfast, intellectual dinner and spring session of the game show “WHAT? WHERE? WHEN?” in pharmaceutical industry.
Open discussion with pharmacies:
- I AM THE LEGEND OR ANOTHER WORLD OF PHARMACY BUSINESS. KEEP SURVIVING OR LET'S CALL IT QUITS? How has the market changed, indicators trends and forecasts for pharmacy retail development. Business efficiency, new players, internet trade and many other
- MARKING: WHAT’S LEFT BEHIND THE SCENES? Effect of marking on the market players: the manufacturer’s, distributor’s and pharmacy chain’s opinions.
- HEALTH-IMPROVING FRIENDSHIP: VKUSVILL and MONASTYREV — partnership outlook today.
- LIFE AFTER THE ENVD: WHERE TO GO? How does pharmacy business survive the abolishment of the ENVD?
- THE FUTURE OF A REGIONAL PHARMACY. Which way to choose?
- DASHBOARDS PER MANUFACTURERS: why marketing contracts come true? Marketing activities in the pharmacy and promotion performance.
- BRAINSTORMING IN THE WORLD-CAFÉ FORMAT: opportunities VS. risks.
Who’s with us?
Owners and general directors of major pharmacy chains, heads of representative offices, general directors and top management of pharmaceutical manufacturers and distributors, heads of associations and marketing partnerships, representatives of professional and business media.
infor-media Russia’s pharmaceutical summits: we have OUR OWN THINGS going on here!
And also don’t miss the pharmaceutical market meeting the XV “Pharmaceutical Business in Russia: Public Health Project Implementation”
Looking for more video?