- Main paige
- XI Аnnual Сonference “Practice of international tax planning: new focus”
XI Аnnual Сonference “Practice of international tax planning: new focus”
15–16 November 2018
InterContinental Moscow Tverskaya, Moscow
infor-media Russia announces the 11-th annual conference, Practice of International Tax Planning: New Focus. The event will be held on November 15–16, 2018 in Russia, at the InterContinental Moscow Tverskaya Hotel.
- no. 1 among the events concerning this subject on the Russian market; *
- over 130 participants, 86% of the audience representing businesses;
- delegates from 16 industries in Russia, the CIS, and the EU;
- top-level speakers from the Federal Tax Service of Russia;
- 6 practical sessions; discussions; a workshop;
- 90 minutes of individual consultations;
- 90% recommend us to friends and colleagues!
* — considering the number of participants representing businesses
- New bills on international tax planning
- The first results of CRS-based automatic information exchange
- Foreign exchange legislation tightened: specific examples
- Capital amnesty extension. How can the "tax-free liquidation" of a CFC be useful?
- Legislation on controlled foreign companies (CFC) and application practices
- Unjustified tax benefit in cross-border operations
- Determining the actual recipient of income. Legal case studies
- Tax audits and tax inspections
- Transfer pricing and how it is practiced by companies
- News from abroad: Cyprus, the United States, Switzerland, the Netherlands, China, and others.
- New “offshore areas” on Russian islands
- Overview and legal case studies
Business owners, CEOs and CFOs, chief accountants, managers of tax units, tax lawyers.
For more details on the conference please contact us on the phone +7 495 995-80-04 or check our website at http://www.infor-media.ru/en/events/33/177/
Do you want to attend the conference as a listener?
We are ready to register you right now!
Read the terms of participation and send the application:
Elena Pronenko, Head of Sales and Marketing Department
Tel.: +7 495 995-80-04, ext. 1272
Cell.: +7 903 684-63-07
Be the first!
Subscribe to our newsletter, and learn about company news, events and participants.